Sanderson Glucosamine & Chondroitin with Mineral Co-Factors Provides an Advanced Combination to Support Joint Comfort and Mobility
Sanderson Glucosamine & Chondroitin Nutrient Combination may also Provide Beneficial Support after Joint Trauma, such as Sports Injuries
Sanderson Glucosamine & Chondroitin advanced combination of Glucosamine Sulphate with Chondroitin Sulphate plus key nutritional co-factors helps maintain joint comfort and mobility, especially during the aging process when levels of these important nutrients may decline, resulting in joint degeneration.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Glucosamine Sulphate complex – the research-proven form of Glucosamine.
- Chondoitin Sulphate – a major component in the lining of joints, may be depleted by joint degeneration.
- Two easy to swallow capsules provides the clinically recommended dose of Glucosamine Sulphate complex.
- Boron added for bone strength – deficient in NZ soils; enhances calcium absorption.
- Copper promotes enzymes and regulators that assist formation of optimal bone structure; copper may be depleted by calcium supplementation.
- Manganese, like copper, promotes optimal bone matrix.
- Zinc also promotes enzymes and regulators required for healthy bones; zinc may also be depleted by calcium supplementation.